For closing bins, hoppers and silos containing powders or granular materials,
Silo Discharege Butterfly Valves are equipment of common use.
What used to be custom-built items for specific applications, have been turned into a mass-produced industrial product with features that allow versatile use.
Silo Dischareg Butterfly Valves are used in all types of building material processing plants wherever interception of gravity-fed dry materials is required. They are fitted beneath hoppers, bins, silos, screw or other type conveyors. Due to their special design and to the engineering materials used, for many years they have been a particularly economic and efficient solution.
Performance & Technical Features and Benefits
- Carbon steel body
- Carbon steel disc
- SINT® engineering polymer lining adaptable to valve disc
- Small number of components
- Better sealing properties due to special geometry of the seal
- Highly abrasion-resistant
- Easy to fit
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Ex-stock delivery
Option & Accessories
- Wide range of options: no flanges; 1 or 2 square or round flanges; turnable top flange